Dr. Martha Uhler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Uhler?

Excellent service at STRIC location at Methodist Plaza 4499 Medical Drive .

Dr. Uhler performed a breast biopsy and later a wire localization. She is technically very good. She is also very kind and concerned about patient comfort. She explains things well. I had complete trust in her ability and no qualms about returning for my second procedure.

I recently underwent an ultrasound-guided core needle biopsy that was performed by Dr Martha Uhler. The front office staff was courteous, and the assistant thoroughly explained the procedure and post-procedure care instructions. I was quite nervous about the procedure, but it helped that Dr Uhler has a great bedside manner and she explained what she was doing each step of the way. She and the staff get high marks from me!

Awesome Doctor

I saw this Doctor for a biopsy. I was terrified. Her caring and confidence were very helpful to me. She is an awesome lady and an extremely competent doctor. I hope I never have to see her again....But I would highly recommend her to anyone.