Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martha G Vidal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 21
I saw her for my last 3 children (I have 5) she eased every single uneasy thought I ever had and every question I had she sat down and explained it until I was satisfied. She is wonderful, I never thought i'de feel un-lucky to be insured but now I do. I have Kaiser and I can't see her but if I had my way I would have her as my doctor again. Every doctor should be as excellent as she is.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1980
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Martha G Vidal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVidal Womens Medical Clinic, 11502 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Martha G Vidal is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.