Dr. Martha R Wafer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Martha R Wafer?

This was a first visit as I am relocating to Louisiana what a pleasant experience from the front to the back . Follow up has been superb. Very impressive and thanks to my niece for the referral.

Been trying to get into office for a month. Had to go to quick care and ER and still cannot get in to see anyone. To get a call back was an act of congress and then the nurse was RUDE and just said go to ER. I have a upper respiratory infection and need my doctor not the ER. I'm in the medical field and never have I been treated like this. Was not asking for drugs just to see my doctor. Go somewhere else because your health will suffer here

Great family doctor! She really listens

She took over existing practice from a great Dr.

Dr. Wafer has no bedside manner. 3 months ago my BP meds were not working she took 4 days to call back. Last week she swapped my pain meds to something that had to be preapproved by my insurance. I asked to be left on the old medicine until approval was complete. Dr never called back that day of course it was a Friday and her office was closed the weekend. It is Monday night still no answer and been in withdrawals for 2 days.

Dr. Martha R Wafer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.