Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha M Walsh MD
Dr. Martha M Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI, with other offices in Ypsilanti, MI and Ypsilanti, MI . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha M Walsh has 3 locations
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr Ste 220
Brighton, MI 48114
4936 W Clark Rd Ste 100
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Book Online Now
Dr. Martha M Walsh has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Martha M Walsh has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Martha M Walsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha M Walsh - Posted on November 22nd, 2016
So pleasant and thorough.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha M Walsh - Posted on March 28th, 2014
Left the practice because of her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha M Walsh - Posted on October 4th, 2013
The Most Caring and Compassionate Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha M Walsh - Posted on January 30th, 2013
I saw Dr. Walsh for my first born. Like many first time mothers my focus prior to having children was my profession. While under Dr. Walsh's care I was treated as if my pregnancy was the most important item she had going for her that day and at that moment. She knew when enough was enough when it came to work and stress load. My number one focus, prior to having children was my career. Her number one focus was the well being of her patients, myself and my unborn child. Dr. Walsh was thorough and kind at every appointment. She answered all of my questions and even provided additional information. I truly felt like my concerns were addressed and she was always open and honest about her concerns. Dr. Walsh viewed me and my family as people and not just patients. I literally ran past Dr. Walsh at a health event and even though it had been a couple of years since I had seen her, she caught my attention by calling my name out. She inquired about my family and introduced me to hers. Dr. Walsh was one of the most compassionate, genuine doctors that I have ever known and I feel truly blessed that I had the opportunity to have had her as my doctor. This past fall I even toyed with the idea of going to see her for my twin pregnancy, but her practice is an hour and a half from my home and that drive through Michigan winters can be long and dangerous.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha M Walsh - Posted on April 30th, 2012
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Martha M Walsh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha M Walsh, MD - Obstetrics in Brighton, MI, in this video.
Dr. Martha M Walsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brighton, MI.