3.8

Have you seen Dr. Martha M Walsh?

Very nice, personable, efficient

So pleasant and thorough.

I was very pleased with Dr. Walsh. She is very pleasant and put you at ease. Her exam was very thorough. She explained very thing she was doing and answered all my questions. My experience a very pleasant .

Left the practice because of her

I had been a patient for 20 yrs at Brighton office and Dr O'Leary delivered both my kids and switched to Dr Walsh after my doc was in Ann Arbor only. Her bedside manner was poor, she was cold and very uncompassionate. I would never recommend her to anyone.

The Most Caring and Compassionate Dr.

I saw Dr. Walsh for my first born. Like many first time mothers my focus prior to having children was my profession. While under Dr. Walsh's care I was treated as if my pregnancy was the most important item she had going for her that day and at that moment. She knew when enough was enough when it came to work and stress load. My number one focus, prior to having children was my career. Her number one focus was the well being of her patients, myself and my unborn child. Dr. Walsh was thorough and kind at every appointment. She answered all of my questions and even provided additional information. I truly felt like my concerns were addressed and she was always open and honest about her concerns. Dr. Walsh viewed me and my family as people and not just patients. I literally ran past Dr. Walsh at a health event and even though it had been a couple of years since I had seen her, she caught my attention by calling my name out. She inquired about my family and introduced me to hers. Dr. Walsh was one of the most compassionate, genuine doctors that I have ever known and I feel truly blessed that I had the opportunity to have had her as my doctor. This past fall I even toyed with the idea of going to see her for my twin pregnancy, but her practice is an hour and a half from my home and that drive through Michigan winters can be long and dangerous.

Had to wait to see Dr Walsh for almost an hour. Did not like her bedside manner at all, and she did not follow up on routine test results. Had a very poor impression. Won't go back again.

Dr. Martha M Walsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brighton, MI.