Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha E Wittenberg
Dr. Martha E Wittenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wittenberg is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Wittenberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha E Wittenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martha E Wittenberg has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Martha E Wittenberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I talked to U over EHOW but EHOW is not letting me back in to get results I need. I paid but did not get answer to my ?s. I have been on Twitter and I have gotten several passwords that run around and around 4 hours but do not take me thru. I feel like I was ripped off. Ur name is on the reply I did get.
she's the best...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wittenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha E Wittenberg in this video.
Dr. Martha E Wittenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.