Dr. Martiann Bohl-Witchey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martiann Bohl-Witchey?

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I think Dr Bohl-Witchey is the best!!

I love Dr Bohl Witchey

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I feel so blessed to have found such a great Dr. She's a good listener and her assessments and explanations are always detailed and put me at ease when I have concerns. I'm not rushed during my appointments, she always takes her time and asks me if I have any questions. She is very respectful of my wishes as far as how I want delivery to go if possible, which I find to be great. My friend who's baby was delivered by Dr. Bohl- Witchey referred me because she also loved her and I since then have referred one of my friends who is 10 weeks behind me and she is very satisfied. She's great.

Very satisfied with my care

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I recently went to see her and I do not even live in Owasso. I LOVED this Doc ! I have read all of these reviews and talk about a bunch of whiney cry babies ! I work in the medical field and people have this mental sense of entitlement when it comes to physicians. They are doctors not super humans- they have feelings and emotions just like everyone else! I had a great experience. The staff was friendly. I had no unreasonable expectations and was quite pleased. This is a business just like life. I will be going back and my only regret is that I am done with the baby thing or I would use her for sure ! I have the utmost confidence in her knowledge and trust that she will help ME make the best decisions with MY healthcare ! I give her 10 stars !

I love Dr. Bohl-Witchey

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I became a patient of Dr. Bohl-Witchey almost 2 years ago, after receiving several referals from friends and co-workers, and I could not be happier with my decision to use her as my doctor. She is very professional and personal and has always made me feel at ease. She takes time to talk to me and address any questions or concerns I may have. I appreciate the time she spends with me...I have never felt like she was just trying to rush me in and out. She helped my husband and I with infertility and was very compassionate during a recent miscarriage. I can not say enough good things about this doctor. If you give her a try, I am confident that you will love her too.

Find another baby doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Looking back, this woman ignored signs of baby being under stress and unfortunately resulted in still birth at 31 weeks. Ignoring high blood pressure and not ordering tests because of being over booked / over worked and also rude bedside manners to scared family members while I was giving birth to my baby who already passed away. Never was consoling, more upset that it hurt her image than anything. I had to return to the emergency room for severe headaches, possible blood clots and high blood pressure post partum after delivering. A very traumatic experience. Luckily, new physician tested and found out I had blood clotting disorder and prescribed right medications to take during pregnancy.

Good Doc.

Posted on July 7th, 2011

Dr. Bohl Witchey is so nice and easy to talk to. She was thorough and allowed me time to ask questions. She has a way of putting you at ease. I didn't have to wait more than 5-10 minutes to be called back to a room and then not more than 10 minutes more for her to come in. I was referred by a co-worker and she mentioned you would have the same nurse everytime you visit to keep things consistent. the nurse I got on my initial visit was NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. I tried to joke with her and she never even smiled. I felt like I knew her from another office somewhere and remember her being hateful...just can't place where...maybe my general practice office. Anyway, when I went back in for more testing I had another nurse that was very nice and easy to talk to. So despite the old bittie nurse, I actually tell people I like my Gyno, I have never said that!

Great OBGYN

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Very easy to talk to, and listens to my concerns, but I don't feel like she wastes my time with a lot of small talk! We always get in and out very quickly, and the delivery was awesome! I barely tore at all, and she didn't have to do an epsiotomy, even though I had a very very fast delivery! It was a much better experience with this doctor than my previous! She is awesome!

Don't recommend

Posted on May 15th, 2011

I was disappointed in my visit. I didn't feel that enough attention was given to my complaints and that the recommended course of action wasn't the most appropriate for my situation. I was sent for an ultrasound. Radiology said the doctor would have the results the next day. I never heard back from her. I've given up on this doctor and plan to go elsewhere.

Very caring!

Posted on July 5th, 2010

The first time that I saw Dr. Bohl-Witchey, I felt instantly at ease with her. She took the time to answer my questions, talk with me and discuss my options for the situation. When my daughter moved here in her 8th month of pregnancy from out of state. Dr. Bohl-Witchey took her on as a patient and made the time for her! She delivered my grandson and did a wonderful job. She was very professional and compassionate. Her nurse is always super nice and the entire staff is very friendly

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Dr. BW is a nice person but not willing to help patients when they need it. Her nurse is rude and makes visits stressful by her hateful attitude. Dr. BW does not like to be bothered when you need her after hours even when she is on call. I think she likes to make the money a dr. does but does not like the hours required at night that an OB must keep. She even would complain at my office visits about having to come in the night prior when she was on call.

Don't use this dr.

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

I had a horrible experience with Bohl-Witchy. She gave me medical advice that could have created horrible complications after I delivered. If you care about the health of your baby as well as yourself, steer clear. I have several friends who have used her that have had bad experiences as well.

love her