Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin K Abbott
Dr. Martin K Abbott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walla Walla, WA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin K Abbott has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Martin K Abbott has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Martin K Abbott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin K Abbott - Posted on April 15th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Abbott every year for the last 3 yrs and she never seems to know me... or my medical record when I arrive. It's almost like I'm a new patient. The wait time is usually 45 mins to an hour. She is always very cold and does not address medical issues I may have. Every appt I have had with her ends when she simply walks off.... I never know if there is more or if she finished. My cholesterol has been high for the last 3 yrs and for the last 3 yrs a staff member calls to tell me to stop eating butter and steaks.... kinda funny but that is the treatment my doctor prescribes. I don't know why I didn't dump Dr. Abbott after the first visit.
29 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWALLA WALLA GENERAL HOSPITAL, 1025 S 2nd Ave, Walla Walla, WA
Dr. Martin K Abbott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.