Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Violago Jr
Dr. Martin Violago Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canonsburg, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Violago is affiliated with Canonsburg Hospital, Saint Clair Memorial Hospital and Alle-Kiski Medical Center. Dr. Violago has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Violago Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martin Violago Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Violago listens to what you have to say, He explains thins clearly. He spends time with you, you don't feel rushed out. He makes sure you are up to date with yearly testing . The staff is always curtious . I have always gotten a return call the same day I call in. Every visit is always the same staff treats you nice appointments are prompt. I always recommend them to friends and family!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Violago is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Allegheny General Hospital
12 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Martin Violago Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCanonsburg Community Health Care Center, 36 E Pike St, Canonsburg, PA
Dr. Martin Violago Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.