Have you seen Dr. Martin R Alumno?

VERY POOR COMMUNICATION SKILLS.He does not like any patient participation in their care. He does what he wants, doesn't call when he should.If you are looking for a doctor to 'take over' here he is.

Great Doctor

My husband and I, both hypochondriachs, love Dr. Alumno. He is very intelligent, listens well, very caring and courteous, has the best nurse you could ask for.

First, when my daughter was born she had an abnormal PKU however, his office neglected to tell me this. My husband found out from a blood technician 5 months later. So we had more blood tests done. She ended up having a high thyroid results. Then, when I had 2 more follow up tests they never told me the results of that either. 2 weeks after the follow up tests I missed a 6 month wellness visit because of college and they called social services saying I was neglecting to give her medical treatment even though I only missed ONE wellness visit and the blood tests were taken only 2 weeks before. I think that is far from neglecting medical treatment. I am switching to an office that has no problem telling the patient the results of blood tests and doesn't call social services when I miss a routine wellness visit.Another problem I had with him is that when I was in the hospital after having my daughter he gave me this lecture about staying in school like I was a high school kid. Keep in mind we have never spoken before this, so he knew nothing about me including if I was in school. Then, at my first visit he referred to my husband as my boyfriend.Also, he can be almost impossible to understand because of his accent so if you do end up having to see him, make sure you double check with the nurse to confirm that you heard him right. In short, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

Dr. Martin R Alumno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MO.

Dr. Martin R Alumno Is this you?