- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin J Andersen DO
Dr. Martin J Andersen, DO is a doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN( and 2 other locations). They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Nephrology.
Dr. Martin J Andersen has 4 locations
Dr. Martin J Andersen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Martin J Andersen has the following 11 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Martin J Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Martin J Andersen
Dr. Andersen graduated from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000. Dr. Andersen works in Indianapolis, IN and 3 other locations and specializes in Nephrology. Dr. Andersen is affiliated with Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital and Indiana University Health West Hospital.