- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin R Anderson MD
Dr. Martin R Anderson, MD is a doctor primarily located in South Lake Tahoe, CA, with other offices in Carson City, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA( and 3 other locations). They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Martin R Anderson has 5 locations
Dr. Martin R Anderson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Martin R Anderson has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Martin R Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Martin R Anderson
Dr. Anderson graduated from the University of Colorado School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Anderson works in South Lake Tahoe, CA and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Barton Memorial Hospital, Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and Carson Valley Medical Center.