- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin Arellano has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Martin Arellano has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Martin Arellano Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Martin Arellano
Dr. Arellano graduated from the University of California Davis School of Medicine,University of California Davis School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Arellano works in Phoenix, AZ and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Arellano is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus, Core Institute Specialty Hospital and Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center.