Dr. Martin Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Berger?

BUCHER

Posted on April 26th, 2017

He took me from a Healthy 80 yr old to a weak vey painful 81 yr old.Because of him I am dieing a slow and very painful death. He left me run out of Medicin.and waited two months before giving me something for the pain from a torn rotator cup torn in three places. The pain was very very bad. After 3 months he gave me 20mgs of prosack.for my pain 2times a day.If you value your life don't go to this man.

Best Family Doctor I Ever Had!

Posted on January 8th, 2017

A compassionate, dedicated, professional and patient doctor - highly knowledgeable in his profession. Haven't had one as good as him since he left the Miami area!

Retired

Posted on September 10th, 2016

My rock for medical care.

Unethical and tricky billing

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Very nice but very unethical. He wanted me say I was feeling short breaths so he could order more tests done. I only wanted my annual check up. Then they were very rude with billing and wanting to charge for a regular visit.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr. Berger is very thorough, knowledgeable, asks questions, waits for the answers, great sense of humor. Excellent follow-through. Excellent staff from the front desk personnel, Susan is an excellent nurse. When I have needed to see others in the office, that has also been positive experiences. I would highly recommend him and his staff!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

My husband and I are so glad we started to see Dr. Berger. He is very attentive to our well being. With me having the "white coat syndrome", I am so at ease with him and his whole staff. His nurse Susan is awesome. I don't fear going to the Dr. anymore.

Recommended

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Amazing physician. He took the time to explain my illness, treatment and side effects

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Wonderful doctor, very thorough, spends time with his patients to really understand what is going on and figure out a solution. Very happy!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Great doctor. TERRIBLE SUPPORT STAFF...I MEAN THE WORST.

Glad I found Dr. Burger

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Staffing has been a problem in the past with this practice but lately it seems to be much better. Dr. Burger has always been excellent. He has a great personality and sense of humor and always makes me feel at ease. I highly recommend him.

Visit

Posted on October 8th, 2014

He rushes the visit and since I needed to discuss medical clearance and diabetic neuropathy he said it would take 4 visits (4 copays) to get him up to speed. He likes to type slowly and if you talk to fast for him he gets irritated in a way he responds by letting you know you need to jump through imaginary hola hoops to get your medical clearance which involves multiple doctors which is not true as I had this done a few years ago. When you challenge him on it he changes the subject. He then tells me that diabetic neuropathy is not related to sleep apnea and stressed that in his thirty something years he has never heard such a thing. Little common sense tells you that if sleep apnea raises blood sugar it fast tracks complications such as diabetic neuropathy but he didn't seem to think so at all. He told me that I was bouncing all over the place explaining my neurorpathy blaming me for his frustrations when he was just irritated with using his ears to listen. Well sometimes conditions are complex but he obviously likes simple patients that don't involve much work but he will still charge you an arm and a leg for it. If this "smart" DR ever reads this posts I hope he reads this article to bring him up to speed on things.

Excellent Primary care provider.

Posted on September 13th, 2014

Dr Berger is an excellent primary care physician.Very courteous and knowledgeable.Very good on diagnosis and treatment.I would advise anyone to have him as their PCP.