Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin J Boyd
Dr. Martin J Boyd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Cruces, NM. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin J Boyd has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Martin J Boyd has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin J Boyd - Posted on November 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin J Boyd - Posted on May 9th, 2010
talk about unprofessionalism. Dr. Boyd as well as most ER docs at memorial are downright dangerous. I Am a medical coder, so i know how the system works. If Dr. Boyd sees that he is not getting paid for a particular patient, he will call an admitting physician and dump the responsibility on someone else and leave. This happens all the time, but he is particularly terrible. He will get sued one of these days, and I will laugh when he's on the streets.
42 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Martin J Boyd Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER, 2450 S Telshor Blvd, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. Martin J Boyd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.