Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin Boyd has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
talk about unprofessionalism. Dr. Boyd as well as most ER docs at memorial are downright dangerous. I Am a medical coder, so i know how the system works. If Dr. Boyd sees that he is not getting paid for a particular patient, he will call an admitting physician and dump the responsibility on someone else and leave. This happens all the time, but he is particularly terrible. He will get sued one of these days, and I will laugh when he's on the streets.
Dr. Boyd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Martin Boyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Medical Center, 2450 S Telshor Blvd, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. Martin Boyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.