Dr. Martin J Buckingham Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Martin J Buckingham?

Best Neuro doctor

Dr. Buckingham gave me hope when numerous surgeons said there wasn't any way to help my spinal pain. After surgery, I was able to lead a semi-normal life, with minimal pain.

Wendy J Jones

I had a spinal fusion c-4, c-5 performed by Dr. Buckingham 10 years ago. He did a wonderful job and 10 years later, I am living almost pain free. His surgery skills made me enjoy life again. Also, I admired the way he made me understand the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. I was so comfortable with this kind, humorous, understanding, Docter. I would recommend him to anybody.

My pain was gone immediately after surgery- Thank you Dr. Buckingham!!!

He diagnosed my problem spot on. Gave me suggestions for ways to take care of myself. Follow his directions for good health.

really a fine surgeon

I had two operations performed by Marty Buckingham, spinal fusion and a disk operation in my neck. Eight years Nd five years out respectively, the results are excellent. A very cautious and capable surgeon. Nice guy too.

Most un-caring and unprofessional staff and physician I have ever encountered. Referred by my neurologist but had to wait 3 months for an appointment and then after waiting in the waiting room for 2 hours, saw the PA instead of the doctor although my appointment was with the doctor. Treated without caring or compassion and given many referrals to rehab, pain clinics, and given many scripts for pain but felt as though I was not important to them. I am a health professional and can honestly say I have never treated a patient like this in my 30 year career! I would never recommend this physician to anyone!

Dr. Martin J Buckingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.