Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin J Bury
Dr. Martin J Bury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Cadillac, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bury is affiliated with Holland Hospital, Mercy General Health Partners and McLaren Port Huron Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin J Bury has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Blood Cancer
- Clinical Research
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Martin J Bury accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin J Bury in this video.
Dr. Martin J Bury is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.