Dr. Martin Buxton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Buxton?

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Warm and easy to talk to. Yet as the conversation went on, I realized a lot was being solved and addressed .Excellent

Stellar review for Dr. Marin N. Buxton

Posted on May 28th, 2014

This physician alters his approach for what is appropriate at the time. I have observed Dr. Buxton at his best while working with my sons from youth to adulthood. He assisted their transition with their individual challenges and steered them with guidance and medication such that both sons achieved remarkable goals. The two are still moving with forward momentum. Dr. Buxton has gone over and beyond what I could ever have expected of any physician.

Disgusting

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Disgustingly arrogant. Thinks he is the center of the world. Has no empathy for patients. Rude.

I really hope you read this because u have 36 years of experience

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

He's not arrogant people are just judge mental and so was I when I was in Tucker's but I believe he miss diagnosed me with acute psychosis because I did not know how to express myself with the condition of whatever I have because I freaked out but I need him to tell me like it is not right away but eventually.. even though hes the type of doctor that listens to your problems because he's old school(textbook not tht out of the box thought with his profession but thts wht he was taught) just ask him nicely to talk back and ask questions he just might.

totally uncaring

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Arrogant and condescending. He was two hours late and still no show, so I had to reschedule for a different day. He was late the second day, too. He was PAID to do a two-hour evaluation of me, spent less than an hour with me. Didn't listen much. Didn't even look at me.Written report not comprehensive enough. He thinks he is the center of the world and that no one else matters.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

He is wonderful- have been seeing him for years. Obviously loves his work- really listens to his patients.

Excellent, Caring Dr.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I saw Dr. Buxton when I was admitted to Tucker's for OCD. I had never been in a hospital for mental health or on medication for OCD up to that point and I was very scared. Dr. Buxton was very caring, had a very calm, common sense approach and made me feel at ease at the very darkest time in my life. I would highly recommend him. I have not seen him in an office setting, so I can't speak to the appointment, wait time, etc. but I did have a billing issue after the fact that his office was very helpful in getting resolved.

Wait time and changes appointments too often

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Love Dr. Buxton, but frequently his staff calls and I have to move an appointment because he won't be there. Also get an early appt. if possible, because you normally have to wait a while to see him. I've waited 30 minutes before and sometimes just 10.

Posted on September 26th, 2017