Dr. Martin Camins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Camins?

MARTIN CAMINS MD A NIGHTMARE

Posted on May 20th, 2013

When I met Dr. Camins I explained that I had servere pain in both of my legs because of a spinal cord injury. In addition I was somewhat bent over. Dr.Camins told me that if he did surgery in the lumbar part of my spine that it would relieve the pain. He performed the surgery and the result was a nightmare.The pain increased in both legs. It is now four years later and the intensity has not gone down. The surgery also left me with a bone pertruding from my back that I had to have corrected with additional surgery. The surgery inaddition made my spine more unstable and now I am serverely bent over. Other surgeons explained to me that it is not a good idea to do nerve decompression surgery on someone who has a spinal cord injury because this can make the spinal cord more unstable. My advice to everyone who is considering an operation on their spine is to stay far far away from this doctor. After he operates he does not want to know you and for good reason he does not want to face the mess he created. surgery. itt it making my life a nightmare ever

Dr Camins is the best Doctor I have had in 65 years

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

He is very caring, understanding and professional. He followed up with me frequently after both surgeries he performed. Both surgeries, lumbar and cervical, were very successful.

L4-5 Laminectomy

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Direct, to the point, confident, capable. He's good at his craft, cutting into the spine and fixing what ails. Not completely recovered at 6 weeks, but hope to recover fully in time. Actually anxious to start PT.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Camins highly!

Just another doctor who sees you as a dollar sign and not a person.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

This doctor is the most arrogant, uncaring person I've ever met in my LIFE. I went to Dr. Camins on a referral from several people who have raved about his work, but his distant bedside manner and lack of genuine care for his patients was enough for me to find another doctor and never go back. He took a personal phone call for nearly 10 minutes while I was sitting at his desk having a consultation! His office is claustrophobic, stuffy, and obviously has not been updated (modernized/redecorated) in over 20 years. The fax machine and credit card swipe machine are in the kitchen for Pete's sake! His secretary is rude and the overall impression I got is that Dr. Camins sees you as a dollar sign when you walk in his door. I will NOT be going back to him or any of his associates.

Posted on May 18th, 2017