Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin V Caperton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martin V Caperton has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 23
I have been going to Dr Caperton since I moved to Montgomery 20 Plus years ago. Not only is he a great Doctor but a great person. His Diagnosis are right on but he takes the time to listen and get to know you. He make you feel like your are going in to visit a "friend" instead of a Doctor. I give him the highest marks possible.
Dr Caperton is the best.Very easy to talk to and just overall the best Dr. I have ever had. He always takes the time to listen and is always truly genuine in his concerns. When he left Saddler Clinic I waited for him to open his new office.I recommend him to anyone who needs a new Doctor in the Conroe area.
Dr. Caperton has been my family's doctor for a number of years. He has helped me during the death of my son and was very sympathetic of my situation. He treated my husband who had COPD with care and understanding, knowing he was dying. He has dignosed and treated me for diabetes, high-blood pressure and high chloresterol and he and his ofc staff (Jennifer) and his nurse were all very efficient and knowledgable. I will follow him when I find out where he's practicing now.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1976
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Martin V Caperton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin V Caperton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.