Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin E Catero
Dr. Martin E Catero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Catero is affiliated with Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center, Banner Baywood Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin E Catero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I would highly recommend Dr. Martin Catero. Dr, Catero is a highly skilled diagnotiscian, professional and caring. Dr. Catero explained my medical condition(s) too me monitored the conditions in a precious and highly qualified manner and never left me wondering if the level care that was being administered was the right one at each symptomatic and test based result. I had (have life threatening) condition(s) and at each level Dr. Catero prescribed the right pharmacutical and dosage that my body required to stabilize my chronic condition(s). I can never thank or not share my experience enough and highly recommend this fine Doctor to anyone with out any reservation.
Dr. Catero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Martin E Catero accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin E Catero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.