Dr. Martin Herman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Martin Herman?

Feb 2015 surgery

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Spine surgery went extremely well, great follow up explanations as to the procedure. Went from barely walking to hiking in Yosemite with no problems. Other doctors sail I had to be fused. Not so with Dr Hermann. Spent all the time I needed to understand the procedure and to get to know him. First class neurosurgeon and great hospital

Best Surgeon

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Had surgery and he saved my life. What else can I say about this great Doctor. He explained things and was very compassionate. He would be first one my list if I needed surgery again.

Consumate professional

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Herman is the best doctor I've encountered in my 57 years. Frankly is angers me to read negative reviews because they are simply NOT true. I have been a patient of Dr. Herman for 2.5 years and two wonderfully successful surgeries. His office staff are top notch professionals who have only treated me with courtesy, compassion and respect.

Rude & Unprofessional Doctor w/ Staff

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr.Herman is the worst doctor I've ever encountered. He's a liar & prejudice person along with his staff. I will never refer anyone to his place of business which was so unprofessional. I was in so much pain and he didn't even care.

Second Opinion

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I was a patient that was referred to Dr. Herman and to find out by my company Dr I needed another surgery after Dr Herman had did Surgery on me and this trouble could of been fixed in the beginning

Brain tumor

Posted on July 25th, 2011

He saved my life. What else is left to say about a Doctor? He is confident in his field. The only problem is his office staff. Some are down right nasty to the patient. How they get away with that I do not know. He treated me wonderful. He must not know what is going on in his office.

My surgeon when I was an injured employee

Posted on April 4th, 2011

He acted like he was an "Indepent Medical Examiner" which really means insurance medical examiner. I was seriously injured and post-op, he just did not seem to care.

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Of the many Doctors my family and I have been to in the past 10 years, I rate Dr Herman at the top of the list. When we have had to wait to get to see him, I know it is because he is spending time with another patient, as I know he would do for me.

Posted on August 17th, 2010

The absolute worst dr. I have ever been to. He is a liar and a shark for the insurance company. The staff are the rudest people I have ever met in my life, very unprofessional. No compassion towards an injured person. Go to him at your own risk, it will be the biggest mistake you ever made. Then it`s a miserable ordeal to switch, they will fight you over your medical records.

One honest, humble, great surgeon!!!

Posted on August 8th, 2010

Dr. Herman is the best surgeon I have ever talked to. He takes the time to explain things on a common level, isn't afraid to take the time to make sure I understand everything and answers ALL my questions. He is humble, honest about all aspects of health problems, confident in what he does. After surgery Dr. Herman was great, his bed side manor was great. For a first sugery he did everything to make it easier for me. He has tried everything to make things better for me. I highly reccomend Dr. Herman.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017