Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin S Dawson
Dr. Martin S Dawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dawson is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin S Dawson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martin S Dawson has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Martin S Dawson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
It was recently discovered that I was in AFIB. I saw a local cardiologist and was very unsatisfied with his office staff, office cleanliness, and what I perceived to be his lack of concern. Luckily I was referred to Dr. Dawson and he agreed to see me the next day. I was immediately impressed when I walked in the office. His staff was very friendly. Dr. Dawson treated me with respect and made sure he explained what was happening and how he was going to treat me. I left his office feeling very confident that under his care I was going to be ok. I'm currently out of AFIB. Thank you Dr. Dawson.
Dr. Dawson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Martin S Dawson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOvu Cardiology Associates, 17 W Red Bank Ave Ste 306, Woodbury, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin S Dawson in this video.
Dr. Martin S Dawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.