Dr. Martin S Dawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin S Dawson?

The best

It was recently discovered that I was in AFIB. I saw a local cardiologist and was very unsatisfied with his office staff, office cleanliness, and what I perceived to be his lack of concern. Luckily I was referred to Dr. Dawson and he agreed to see me the next day. I was immediately impressed when I walked in the office. His staff was very friendly. Dr. Dawson treated me with respect and made sure he explained what was happening and how he was going to treat me. I left his office feeling very confident that under his care I was going to be ok. I'm currently out of AFIB. Thank you Dr. Dawson.

SJ Top Doc!

Best doctor I've ever had. Cares for patients genuinly, persistent and knowledgable.

Made going to the doctors an enjoyable and valuable experience