Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin Dayton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martin Dayton has the following 16 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chelation Therapy
- Weight Loss
Dr. Martin Dayton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 25
I cannot emphasize enough, how grateful I am to Dr. Dayton. He and his staff have made me feel like a valued patient. I have been seeing Dr. Dayton since September of 2016. Prior to seeing him I was in out of Mount Sinai Emergency room at least twice a week, and admitted into the hospital at least once a month for treatment of, “Uncontrollable High Blood Pressure and thyroid related issues.” I have suffered from Hypothyroidism since 1983, and doctors have never been able to stabilize my thyroid, that is until I met and was treated by Dr. Dayton. He ran all sorts of blood work and other tests that my previous medical doctors never thought of running. I never even heard of some of the tests that Dr. Dayton he ran on me. That showed me how committed he was to helping me. Following the protocol he placed me on of nutritonal supplements along with chelation therapy, recommended diet and my vitamin B12 shots, I have not felt this well in years. Gone are my visits to the emergency room. Gone are my panic attacks, and for once my last thyroid test showed my TS reverse, TSH, T4 Thyroxine, and T3 all fall within normal range. And, my blood pressure remains stabilized. Thank you Dr. Dayton. I am forever grateful to you. And, I will continue to be your patient. I believe in you!
Dr. Dayton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Martin Dayton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaytona Medical Center, 18600 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Dr. Martin Dayton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunny Isles Beach, FL.