Dr. Martin Dayton Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Martin Dayton?

I cannot emphasize enough, how grateful I am to Dr. Dayton. He and his staff have made me feel like a valued patient. I have been seeing Dr. Dayton since September of 2016. Prior to seeing him I was in out of Mount Sinai Emergency room at least twice a week, and admitted into the hospital at least once a month for treatment of, “Uncontrollable High Blood Pressure and thyroid related issues.” I have suffered from Hypothyroidism since 1983, and doctors have never been able to stabilize my thyroid, that is until I met and was treated by Dr. Dayton. He ran all sorts of blood work and other tests that my previous medical doctors never thought of running. I never even heard of some of the tests that Dr. Dayton he ran on me. That showed me how committed he was to helping me. Following the protocol he placed me on of nutritonal supplements along with chelation therapy, recommended diet and my vitamin B12 shots, I have not felt this well in years. Gone are my visits to the emergency room. Gone are my panic attacks, and for once my last thyroid test showed my TS reverse, TSH, T4 Thyroxine, and T3 all fall within normal range. And, my blood pressure remains stabilized. Thank you Dr. Dayton. I am forever grateful to you. And, I will continue to be your patient. I believe in you!

Perhaps the most considerate doctor I have ever encountered. He truly does all he can to help his patients. His innovative techniques in preventive health care really work!