Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Weiner
Dr. Martin Weiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Luling, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Weiner is affiliated with Seton Northwest Hospital, Seton Shoal Creek Hospital and Seton Medical Center Williamson. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Weiner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Weiner himself is a fairly good doctor but his front office staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are VERY rude....you have to call them more than once to get refills on your medications..they have a habit of talking to patients like they don't know what they are doing and not capable of taking any medications on their own...I won't ever go back there again
Dr. Weiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Seton Northwest Hospital
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Seton Medical Center Williamson
Warm Springs Specialty Hospital at Luling
Seton Medical Center
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Seton Edgar B. Davis
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Seton Edger B Davis Hospital
34 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Martin Weiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions130 Hays St, Luling, TX
Dr. Martin Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Luling, TX.