Dr. Martin P Edelstein Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martin P Edelstein?

Amazing Doctor, spends time to explain and is a great diagnostician. Recommended to me years ego by several physicians that use him as their personal doctor, I continue going to him even though we moved 2 hours away.

Great family doctor

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Edelstein now for 3 generations and he has been a great family doctor for all of us. Every time his diagnosis has been absolutely accurate and most of all he is a great person and he really cares about his patients on a personal level. I would highly recommend him as a great doctor and a great friend.

Great doctor, good man!

I've been seeing Dr. Edelstein for over 15 years, and I have had nothing but good experiences with him and his staff. He takes the time to listen to me and explains things to me in terms I can understand. He's a good man and a great doctor!