Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin W Fielder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Martin W Fielder has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Martin W Fielder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I am 50 years and have been a patient of Doctor Fielder for 7 years. I have never known anyone like him. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, sensitive, understanding and honest. Every procedure or surgery I have he made sure I knew exactly what to expect. And I have been very satisfied with the procedures.Several women on my job who I referred to Doctor Fielder, everyone of them had kind words to say about him and we all are still Dr Fielders patients. Keep up the good work doctor Fielder. Im sending more women who are looking for a good doctor your way.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Martin W Fielder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Clinic, 113 Airport Rd Ste 300, Sulphur Springs, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin W Fielder in this video.
Dr. Martin W Fielder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sulphur Springs, TX.