Dr. Martin J Frey Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Martin J Frey?

An amazing cardiologist . Kind, considerate, knowledgeable. I have been a patient of his for 5 years , and I even made my mother switch from her cardiologist to Dr. Frey. He gives you all the time you need in the office and also will call himself to check up on you .

Mr

Terrible. DO NOT GO HERE ! Although I agree I could loose some weight, it is not the cause of my conditions. I have coronary heart disease long before my being over weight. Was 95% blockage. Now 50% My arthritis is hereditary and extreme physical work 33+ years. My skin cancer is not due to my diet. He made judgements before considering my history. He is not a cardiologist. He is a dietitian. My spinal pain is not due to overweight. I had an accident long ago and only now had the surgery. He's not a good Dr.

Dr Frey is an excellent physician who has treated both my husband and myself. He provides high-quality care, as does his office staff, and the follow-up is very good as well.

Dr Frey is a very caring doctor, he spends whatever time is needed for you to understand everthing. He calls you after the fact to folow up. He is sincere and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Cardiologist

Dr Frey has treated me for years. He has gotten me thru some tough times. He can be abrupt with his honesty, but it is usually for the patient's own good. He explained my multiple cardiac problems so that I understand and can manage them. If anyone says he has a bad bedside manner, it is probably because they don't want to do what is best for them like quit smoking or lose weight.