Dr. Martin Allen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Martin Allen?

You WILL be OK

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Allen has been a source of hope for me and my family. When I asked him..."will I be ok?" 20 years ago he assured me "yes, that's my job, you will be ok." Tomorrow I'm taking my mum to see him....she needs to hear the words he spoke to me.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

An excellent doctor and a fine human being, Dr Allen cares for his patients, encouraging each of us in the terms of what we need to carry on.

Excellent in every way

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Dr. Allen is a psychiatrist who uses his knowledge and compassion to really help his patients when they need him. Outstanding in every way.

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr. Allen has been a great support for me for many years. He really works with me to get an accurate picture of my status so that he can diagnose and prescribe properly for me. He's readily available by phone and is flexible with his schedule to accommodate my work schedule. I'm now more self assured and peaceful, thanks to Dr. Allen.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

I'm a young professional who has visited Dr. Martin G. Allen as I worked through several tough issues in my life over the past few years. I was hesitant about going to a psychiatrist, but Dr. Allen immediately put me at ease - he was supportive, not judgmental, and offered a good balance of analysis/advice and just listening. He cares about his patients and certainly helped me understand myself, my relationships, and the issues I was facing with greater clarity. Thank you, Dr. Allen - I appreciate how you've helped me over the years.

Posted on July 17th, 2014