Dr. Martin E Garber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin E Garber?

Excellent bedside Manner!

I have been going to Dr. Garber since 2010. He made sure that my diagnosis was accurate prior to putting me on Rx. He is very courteous and listens to my concerns as well as responds to all my questions. I am pleased to have found such a great Dr. who I know cares about me and my condition!

This is an excellent doctor. I don't know why there are those other bad reviews except that there are always people who doctor shop until they finally find one that tells them what they want to hear. Dr. Garber is smart, kind, thorough and easy to talk to and get ahold of after hours.

Dr. Garber was rude, arrogant, rushed, and failed to do an evaluation of all my affected joints. His report reflected a serious lack of attention to my medical history. There were many errors in his report, including lab findings and previous diagnoses reported incorrectly. I will not return to Dr. Garber and I cannot recommend him as a healthcare provider.

waste of time

5 appts a total waste of time.

Garber is arrogant, and jumpy. He rushes you in and out of your appointment, whilst you've already waited 30+ minutes overdue. Treatment is second class. After seeing him about 10 times it was na easy decision to find a new rheumatologist. I'm glad I did. Now have a very good doctor who treats me like family as well as maintains my medical problems. I feel secure now!

After seeing several (4) doctors to find a solution to my pain Dr. Garber dx'd and treated my pain after my first visit to him. The neck pain and hand pain was debilitating!! I continue to see him for treatment and feel confident that he will act in my best interest in treating me. He listens to me, answers my questions, I think honestly and offers logical suggestions. If I tell him I want to think about a suggestion that he makes, he honors my response. I just think he is a great doctor and gentleman!!!His experience is evident!!!

Highly Recommended

Dr. Garber is amazing. He has aggressively managed my husbands RH 13 yrs and he has been in remission for at least 10 yrs. Dr. Garber is very consistent at monitoring the blood test and making any adjustment needed.