Dr. Martin Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Garcia?

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Excellent Dr. Couldn't have imagined a better OB. Delivered three babies with him. Very grateful for his knowledge and service to women.

Excellent bedside manners, top surgeon's skills, treats with respect

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Trust is a word that the medical profession has become too aware of: worried re lawsuits, getting you in/out ASAP. He assures your concerns and spends adequate time. I have gone thru infertility, 2-C section deliveries in 1 yr, 10 days; few yrs later, I requiried an immediate hysterectomy that he caught before it turned into cancer, I felt so much better physically, energy increased. An excellent diagnostician: He caught a missed breast cyst -drained/checked, lump/removed; gallbladder pain for 3 yrs that my PCP believed was back pain. FAfter at least 3 miserable yrs wiith Dr. Garcia diagnosing gallbladder, finally, i insisted to my HMO PCP to order gallbladder tests. I did and I needed gallbladder surgery ASAP. It collapsed. If I have a difficult medical emergency, I asked husband to call if he was unsure. Good choice. thankful for my two boys... Young men. As a court reporter, i have a hard time with trust in medicine, not him or his office. I have known doctors to choose him and which docs are exemplary. Best yet, I can ask anything with dignity.

Posted on August 14th, 2011

Me and my husband feel lucky having Dr. Garcia. I have full confidence in him, and he makes me feel completely at ease about the upcoming birth of our daughter.

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2010

He is an amazing Doctor very caring and takes the time to listen to your needs.

Love him!

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Dr. Garcia is wonderful. I would recommend him to absolutely any woman. I think the world of him!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017