Have you seen Dr. Martin K Gelbard?

Excellent Urologist

Dr. Gelbard suggested I get involved in a clinical trial of a new drug treatment. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional, and his office staff was efficient and easy to deal with. He is very dedicated and works hard for his patients. He even gave me his cell phone number and came to the office on a Sunday on very short notice (in sports clothing) when I had an urgent problem. He is also easy to talk to and has a sense of humor. One of my very favorite doctors. By the way, he helped me a great deal and I'm still doing well! The drug also passed the clinical trials and it is now FDA approved.

Diagnosis confirmed and treatment scheduled for March. It's May, and I can't get anyone to call me back to schedule my treatment appointment.

Horrible experience doctor was rough and very inconsiderate to my pain! He grabbed me rightly even after I told him I was in pain and left me more injured when I left then I was when I came in!!Rude and uncaring doctor!! Beware!!

This is the very best doctor I have ever seen. Extremely competent & as important, extremely helpful and courteous to patients!

I have been with Dr Gelbard for 27 years. He is a very caring and professional. He always takes time to answer questions, we talk about our grand kids. I feel he really cares about me as a person. Wish there were more doctors like him. He's the BESTu

Dr. Martin K Gelbard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burbank, CA.