Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Gingras
Dr. Martin Gingras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneseo, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Geneseo, NY (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gingras is affiliated with Unity Hospital, Highlands Hospital and Highland Hospital of Rochester. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Gingras has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Martin Gingras has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Martin Gingras is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
This individual is past his surgical prime. He is so awful, that when not able too bend over after an injury, he came into the office and was rude, curt and nasty too patients. Additionally he has had too be prompted too correct records, and has left patients injured, blaming them. While I would like too say the staff is courteous, the man is still in business at the risk of individuals, while they receive pay.
Dr. Gingras is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
Admits to Highland Hospital
F F Thompson Hospital
Unity Hospital of Rochester
47 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Martin Gingras accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin Gingras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneseo, NY.