More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin C Glover has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
We have been seeing Dr. Glover since we moved to Montgomery about 7 years ago. All 3 of my children see him. Dr. Glover always spends adequate time in the room with the parent/patient and he explains things to where you really understand him. The only thing that this entire office may have that is "not for you" is that they are pro-vaccinations (this was not an issue with me). They are breastfeeding friendly and knowledgeable, which is very helpful. I also like that the office is very quick to schedule a "sick" visit and they do not seem to overbook. I have seen Dr. Simon and Dr. Trumbull (when my kids were sick and Dr. Glover was not available) and they are great, too. Each doctor has a something different to offer personality-wise, but I really like them all. Dr. Simon is GREAT with kids and getting them to cooperate. Think that was the only time my child didn't cry during an otoscope viewing! Anyway, we have really enjoyed this office.
Dr. Glover has been the doctor for my children since my oldest were small. I just cannot say enough good about him! I can say that I feel like he is thorough without going overboard with tests. I trust his diagnosis because I feel like he is caring, concerned, and truly wants to get it right. Very kind and professional and I always feel comfortable with the level of care received. My children are teenagers now and I hate the thought of having to leave this practice. Guess I'll just keep bringing them as long as they'll see them!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Martin C Glover accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin C Glover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.