Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Martin F Graham
Martin F Graham is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
Our son was struggling with weight loss and early satiety and Dr. Graham was highly recommended by our pediatrician, and other professionals in the field. His care has been outstanding. He is blunt and direct and will not mince words. If you expect your doctor to coddle you, you will not like him. But we wanted a doctor who was experienced, well regarded by his peers, and above all, extremely knowledgeable. To some, he might come across as arrogant but to me he came across as confident and self-assured. For the first time in 11 years, we have a comprehensive plan to address our son's issues, and a doctor who is invested in helping him get better. I agree with another poster who said to come prepared with questions. Also come prepared to answer his questions about history and symptoms. He will pepper you with questions and the more prepared you are, the better.
Dr. Graham was very intimiated by the fact that I dared to ask good questions (I am a biologist), and have opinions (which were later upheld by new Dr.). I remained polite, but he walked out of the office, loudly pronouncing his high level position. No beside manner with daughter either. If you like spending our insurance dollars on needless invasive options, and being treated dismissively, he's your man!
Dr. Graham is extremely competent & knowledgeable. He and his staff provide excellent care for my young daughter. I recommend having specific questions written down to ask him as he will not always elaborate. Everyone I've consulted in the medical field has agreed on and deferred to Dr. Graham's expertise. My daughter has a complicated and unusual case, and Dr. Graham is very attentive, responsive, and thorough in providing the best care possible for her.
Martin F Graham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9000 Stony Point Pkwy, Richmond, VA
Martin F Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.