Dr. Martin Greydanus Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Martin Greydanus?

No need to look beyond your backyard here in Grand Rapids/West Michigan

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr. Martin Greydanus is one of the very best! With extreme internal bleeding I enter the emergency room with a twenty-five percent chance of seeing another day. Thanks to this extemely intelligant, well educated and gifted Gastroenterologist my life was spared and due to Dr. Greydanus'emergency intervention and follow-up/aftercare I am feeling termendous. In fact I feel better than I have in long long time. Yes I am extremely grateful that one of the best is right here in Grand Rapids and somehow we were brought together in this life saving and life changing experience.

Posted on June 29th, 2017