Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin H Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Martin H Brown has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Martin H Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I was there in the ER for fast heart beat and I was seen by the ER PA. She didn't even take a complete history. Ordered few labs and then once nothing was found abnormal on me except for fast heart beat they decide to discharge me with a heart rate of 110 to Follow up with my primary doctor. I left the ER with a heart rate of 110 and then went to my Doctor who gave me medication to slow my heart rate. Dr Martin came to see me just for 2 minutes and kept on saying they could not do all the tests in ER and need to go to my Primary. Very disappointed with the ER management
40 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1978
Gwinnett Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInova Alexandria Hospital, 4320 Seminary Rd, Alexandria, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin H Brown in this video.
Dr. Martin H Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.