Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin A Hands has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I really enjoyed Dr. Hands and his office staff and felt I was in "good hands" with Dr. Hands! He was very thorough, kind and thoughtful and was willing to spend all in the world to answer my questions and make sure that I understood. I am able to call him on weekends and holidays and be able to get him. I love that he is in solo practice that I don't have to get some other doctor just because it's after hours or it's the weekend. I highly recommend Dr. Hands for all women.
I had a great experience and strongly recommended Dr. Hands. The office staff and nurses are so nice and friendly. When you walk in the room you feel welcome and very comfortable. Dr. Hands was wonderful when he delivered my baby. He is very knowledgeable. Any questions or concerns I had he answered. I could call anytime and knew I would reach him. If I had a problem or pain he knew exactly what it was and how to treat it. I felt like I was in the best possible care.
33 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Martin A Hands accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMartin Hands Md, 2418 SW 8th Ave, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Martin A Hands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.