Dr. Martin L Hopp Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin L Hopp?

Coming up for air.

Dr. Hopp was terrific about getting me through sinus surgeries. Had to be done, and no picnic, but he made the experience as expedient as possible.

Fabulous Doctor!!!

Dr. Hopp and his staff are very professional and kind!

Amazing operation experience

The whole experience was amazing, from beginning to end. I was nervous at first but after the initial consultation where the doctor explain the procedures, I was at ease. I didn't feel the operation at all, mainly because I was prepared through out the whole process from the doctor to the nurses.

I had been treated by previous ENT Doctors in USA and GB from 1983 to 2011 for severe infection in the sinuses and throat. Dr Martin Hopp diagnosed the infection immediately in 2012, and has now eradicated this infection recently. I'm most grateful to him for his patience and caring manner, and for all his assistance he has given through this difficult time. I would also like to thank his efficient and pleasant office staff, and a special thank you to Nurse Tanya.

Excellent doctor

I am being treated for sleep apnea, had surgery to correct my deviated septum so I can use the cpap. I find Dr. Hopp to be very personable and he takes the time to explain my condition and what he can offer as treatment. I am thus far very happy with the result of the corrective surgery. I highly recommend him.

MisDiagnosis

Wait forever

Took more than 1.5 hours to see the doctor. What a joke. If you tell a patient to be here at 10, don't make them wait until 11:45 that is UNFAIR!

This guy is an arrogant nightmare. He wouldn't listen to me, was sarcastic. Hopp laughed at me and rolled his eyes when I said I was concerned re lymphoma. Hopp's diagnosis was allergies - the diagnosis that I got after firing Hopp and going to a new doctor was lymphoma. Hopp is irresponsible.

Most Caring Doctor I've Met, for 7 years

I've been going to Dr. Hopp for the last 7-years and have also found him to be calm, patient and willing to take the time to answer my questions and address not only the problems I was having but also future preventative medicine. He operatred on my sinuses and helped me live a healthier, more enjoyable life. Highly recommended

Patient with no improvement from visit

Dr. Hopp is a crook. If you are serious about your ENT troubles, find a doctor that is not just going to provide you with 0% improvement and then bill you like he performed heart surgery.

Terrible experience.

Can't Afford or Trust This Doctor

After your rushed visit, you'll receive extensive bills outlining expensive "surgical" procedures you didn't even know were performed during your brief visit. I will not return to this office.