Dr. Martin E Hurwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin E Hurwitz?

Amazing allergist

Our family has doctored w /Dr Hurwitz now the third generation. He is the best of the best!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about him. We all love him!! As a wonderful doctor & a caring friend, he's always there for any health issue we are having.

excellent doctor. Made such a difference in my sons life.

RN and Patient

Dr Marty Hurwitz is an amazing patient advocate. Others refused to treat me because of my complex and life-threatening medical problems. He understood my desire to be given the same chance as anyone else. I knew I would be sicker than most and be in the hospital more than most but I was willing to take that chance. He worked diligently to arrange the best care by the best doctors in the best hospital for my complex medical problems.

Not Going Back

We couldn't get our daughter back into see her regular lung and allergy doctor at the Beaumont clinic in a timely fashion. We were directed to see Dr. Hurwitz. We were not impressed. In fact, there must be a reason it is so easy to get an appointment to see him. We will wait and go back and see Dr. Doshi at Beaumont. Its worth waiting 3 months to see him as he takes the time and listens and answers all of our questions when we have seen him in the past. Dr. Hurtwitz wasn't very pleasant to talk to and wasn't the right fit for our daughter or our family.

Spends as much time as necessary to be helpful and have a correct diagnosis. Well worth whatever wait there is. When your turn comes, you will get his full attention. He isn't a superficial doctor.

Have been a patient for 11 years with my kids - Absolutely top notch care - I would highly recommend Dr. Hurwitz -

Dr. Martin E Hurwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.