Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin Iser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martin Iser has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Martin Iser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Iser - Posted on September 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Iser - Posted on May 16th, 2013
The best in the business. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
Down to Earth Doc.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Iser - Posted on August 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Iser - Posted on May 29th, 2012
Dr. Iser has many years of experience, and it shows in his overall excellence and thoroughness. Unlike so many of the new doctors out there, he actually listens, spends time, and examines his patients. He has dedicated himself to the practice of medicine and it shows. Although he is an older physician, he keeps up with the latest advances in the literature. I feel fortunate that I have such a competent and caring physician for my family and me.
Very disappointed with care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin Iser - Posted on August 19th, 2011
Dr. Iser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Philadelphia General Hospital
Dr. Martin Iser Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHINGHAM WEYMOUTH FAMILY MEDICAL, 795 Bridge St, North Weymouth, MA
Dr. Martin Iser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Weymouth, MA.