Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Frank MD
Dr. Martin Frank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with other offices in New London, CT and Groton, CT (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Frank is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, Beechwood and Fountainview Care Center, Waterford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Frank has 4 locations
Dr. Martin Frank has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Martin Frank has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Martin Frank is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Frank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Fountainview Care Center, Waterford CT
Camelot Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, New London CT
Fountainview Care Center
Beechwood, New London CT
The Crossings West Campus, New London CT
The Crossings West Campus
43 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Martin Frank Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Martin Frank's office for more information.
280 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 444-6171
365 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 443-4383
481 Gold Star Hwy Groton, CT : (860) 446-2167
196 Parkway S Waterford, CT : (860) 443-4383
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.