Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Jacob
Dr. Martin Jacob, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Coral Springs, FL and Tahlequah, OK (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jacob is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Northwest Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Jacob has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jacob is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Cornell Rehabilitation Institute
W W Hastings Indian Hospital
Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Delray Medical Center
Coral Springs Medical Center
West Boca Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Martin Jacob accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.