Dr. Martin Kaplan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Gruff and abrupt at first meeting

Had a difficult time relating to what I perceived as his abrasive and challenging manner towards the severe pain I was experiencing. He became far more compassionate after the test results showed a specific problem that he could recognize and treat. Once he realized that I wasn't just a whiner, his demeanor was adjusted to a softer much more pleasant and accepting bedside manner.

IBS-C

Terrinble bedside manner accurate diagnosis not much help!

Personality

During my visit with Dr. Kaplan, I found him very cold and distant.

Dr. Martin Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.