Dr. Martin Keisch Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Martin Keisch?

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Going through breast cancer, or any kind of cancer, is not an easy time, to say the least. Having to go through radiation, to me, was actually worse than the surgery. Having Dr. Keisch as my Dr. during this time made it so much more tolerable. He is caring and made me feel comfortable and not scared. He made me laugh and actually I felt like I was visiting a friend! He took the time to explain everything to me and even told me things that my oncologist didn't. I would recommend Dr. Keisch to anyone. He and his staff are the best!!

Posted on May 20th, 2017