Dr. Martin A Kovachevich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin A Kovachevich?

Manipulative Medicine works

I can't believe how good I feel from what Dr. Kovachevich did on the pain I had in my neck. Manipulative Medicine really works!! My arm for over 6 months was numb and felt like it was going asleep all the time. All the Doctors I saw wanted to give me a pill or send me to rehabilitation which neither worked. I just can't believe just how good I feel from the adjustments Dr, Kovachevich did on my upper body and neck. This feedback is just thanks from a 65 yr. old who doesn't believe in taking a pills for whatever ails you.

Dr k

He is one of the best in the world and recommend him to every one

My family has been seeing Dr. K for over ten years and we are very happy with his expertise and service. He is always available when we need him through the hospital network e-mail, phone call or even an occasional emergency walk in appointment. He takes time, listens and cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Martin A Kovachevich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.