Dr. Martin Koyle Is this you?

4.8

B. Slaughter

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr. Koyle performed an extensive operation along with Dr. Hardy Hendren, from Boston, in 1996 on my son. My son had a issue called hydronephrosis along with ureteral dilatation. His kidneys were damaged due to his ureters connecting to the bladder in the wrong place. I could not have placed my sons fate with more competent individuals then these two Dr.s. My family is truly indebted to Dr. Koyle.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

My son was born with Hydronephrosis and bilateral Megaureter. He has a stricture where the Ureter enters the bladder. We found out in Utero that he had this condition and it would go away. When he was born we got an ultrasound and the Dr. at the hospital freaked out and told us to see a specialist right away and that he will need surgery. Naturally we were scared and started doing research and going to specialists. Most of the specialists in California at very reputable university hospitals said we needed surgery. I got scared, my boy was only 3 weeks old! So I did more research and found Dr. Martin Koyle at Seattle Childrens who is now at the Hospital for Sick Kids in Toronto. We drove up and saw him. He sees more cases of this than any doctor in the world. He assured us that our boy had a moderate case and that he would grow out of it. We are at 23 months now and have an amazingly healthy boy who is full of life. We owe Dr. Koyle our sanity. He is one of the kindest, gentlest humans I've ever met. If you have this issue, please try to see him, he is nothing less than amazing!!!! By the way, when we called him, he told us to drive up and see him the next day even though he was booked for 3 months!!! He is such a sweet man and his staff was amazing too! Every Urologist we've seen in our area since then knows him and loves him!

Fabulous, caring, compassionate

Posted on August 21st, 2011

mother of a previous patient to Dr. Koyle

Posted on August 29th, 2010

Dr. Koyles bedside manner was fantastic, he always put my son at ease and was thorough in his explenations to me. My son was a patient of his when he was still in Denver and we miss him very much!

Posted on October 20th, 2016