Dr. Martin Kutscher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Kutscher?

Knows his stuff

Dr K is very knowledgable in ADHD/Sensory/dislexia/Disgraphia etc conditions. He listens to the parent & the child, asks for real life situations and is very supportive. He ALWAYS returns calls/pages (even from vacation!) and watches for RX side-effects vs benefits and involves any other Drs as needed including Cardios, etc. He transcribes every vist and sends a letter to my child's ped so she is aware and has that info to keep on file. He documents info for me to use with the schools and gives me plans and techniques to use with my child.That said, visits are pretty hard to get as he has 3 locations he use with limited hours in each, and you have to see him 1x a quarter to get RX refills. Overall, I trust his judgement, know I can call him at any time with any concerns, and that he reaally understands the conditions and meds.

Amazing, intuitive Doctor

Both myself and 2 out of my 3 kids have add/adhd, and I couldn't have found a better doctor, his expertise with learning disabilities is incredible, he knows exactly what to do, with techniques, medication, books, etc. When I do leave a message, he ALWAYS calls back within an hour. He really listens and respects the patients/mom/dad's intuition, or ideas, how they want to deal with different situations. He talks to my kids when they go, then to me after, which gives them respect, and some control on how to deal with different situations, or medications, etc. He's ALWAYS respectful as a physician, and I could not recommend him any higher! He really knows his area of expertise!

Horrible Bed Side Manner

Not only did he keep us waiting, he was discussing another patient with the door open. He never asked our 5 year old one question. He just stared at him like he was a specimen in a jar for 6 minutes. He made our 5 year old extremely uncomfortable. There was absolutely NO exam, nor did he look at one piece of papaer that we brought that he had requested from his website. He then made a snap diagnosis telling us that he is bipolar by staring at a 5 year old who was just sitting quietly in his seat. He refused to discuss the child without him in the room. Instead of helping with ADHD, he decided it was bipolar disorder and we should take him somewhere else. He didn't even give us a chance to tell him at our little boy's sister, father, grandmother and brothers who all have ADHD. He told us not to tell anyone else that we were there because he didn't want to be bothered with a consult. Then he told us to get out. How can he diagnose with out one piece of supporting information or an exam?

Dr. Martin Kutscher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye Brook, NY.